We are inviting Technical Trainers, who are passionate in educating people in the field of technology, to join us at Stratpoint University in building and conducting technical training programs geared towards elevating the skills of our IT professionals, making them globally competitive.
Stratpoint University is the professional development unit of Stratpoint, that aims to expand the technical capabilities of our employees and other individuals, (bringing their expertise at par with global counterparts), through the creation and facilitation of training and development programs in high-tech and emerging technologies.
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Education, Training, HR or equivalent; or Degree in Computer Science or any related field in engineering
• With more than 5 years experience in software development and has teaching experience in computer science / programming
• Possess hands-on programming skills in open source web technologies (e.g., java, php, python, ruby) and their associated frameworks
• With experience in cloud-based technologies and deployments
• Passionate in technology and innovation in the web and mobile application space
• Passionate about mentoring people
• Excellent communicator, and able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way
• Work experience as a College IT / Engineering Instructor / Professor is an advantage
• Open for regular employment, part-time employment, project-based, or consultancy