PRIVACY NOTICE – SOFTCON 2022
Stratpoint Technologies Inc. / Stratpoint Global Outsourcing (Stratpoint Technologies) will be collecting your personal data as part of this event.
This Privacy Notice is in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 or R.A. 10173.
What Personal Data are we collecting?
For Event Participants
- • E-mail Address
- • Full Name
- • Contact Number
- • Company
- • Position
- • A copy of your social media post
For Job Applicants
We will, additionally, be asking for your CV which contain:
- • Education
- • Work Experience
- • Other details included in your CV
What will your data be used for?
The above data will be used for the following purposes:
- • To contact you about the services we provide, or
- • To contact you for any updates regarding employment opportunities with Stratpoint Technologies.
How is your data stored and who has access to your data?
- • Your data will be stored in our mailing list, accessible by our Sales and Marketing teams.
- • Applicant data will be stored in electronic format in our applicant tracking system and our email servers and may be printed as a reference for interviews and during the recruitment process.
- • Your data will be accessed by our HR/Recruitment team and our interviewers.
- • Your information will not be shared with third parties unless your application for employment is successful and we make you an offer of employment. We will then share your information with your former employers to obtain references for you and employment background check providers (we will obtain a separate consent before we start this process).
How does the Company protect your data?
Stratpoint Technologies takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
How long will we keep your personal data?
You may opt out of our mailing list by following the instructions in our marketing emails.
For job applications, if your application for employment is unsuccessful, the organization will still hold your data on file for one (1) year, for future employment opportunities, after which your detailed information will be deleted.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will form part of your personnel file. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- • To be informed of the collection and processing of data relating to you;
- • Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- • Right to data portability;
- • Right to correct, amend or remove inaccurate data;
- • Right to know how long your data will be maintained;
- • Right to delete or stop processing your data;
- • Right to file a complaint to the National Privacy Commission and the right to be indemnified should your rights be violated.
Should you have any questions or complaints, you may contact Stratpoint Technologies’ Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.