PRIVACY NOTICE – RECRUITMENT
What Personal Data are we collecting?
We will be requesting for the following information:
• Email Address
• Full Name
• Work Experience
• Other Details contained in your CV
What will your data be used for?
The above data will be used for the following purposes:
• To assess your qualification for our open positions.
• To contact you for any updates regarding your application
How is your data stored and who has access to your data?
• Your data will be stored in electronic format in our recruitment application and our email servers and may be printed as a reference for interviews during the recruitment process.
• Your data will be accessed by our HR/Recruitment team and leads from the Hiring Department
• Your information will not be shared with third parties unless your application for employment is successful and we make you an offer of employment. We will then share your information with your former employers to obtain references for you and employment background check providers (we will obtain separate consent before we start this process).
How does the Company protect your data?
Stratpoint Technologies takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
How long will we keep your personal data?
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, the organization will still hold your data on file for future employment opportunities for 1 year from the date submitted.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will form part of your personnel file. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
• To be informed of the collection and processing of data relating to you
• Access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
• The right to data portability;
• The right to correct, amend or remove inaccurate data;
• The right to know how long your data will be maintained;
• The right to delete or stop processing your data;
• The right to file a complaint to the National Privacy Commission and the right to be indemnified should your rights be violated.
Should you have any questions or complaints, you may contact Stratpoint Technologies’ Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.