PRIVACY NOTICE – CLIENT GIVEAWAY
EFFECTIVE DATE: OCTOBER 26, 2021
Stratpoint Technologies Inc. / Stratpoint Global Outsourcing (Stratpoint Technologies) will be collecting your personal data to be able to deliver Holiday gifts/tokens. This Privacy Notice is in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 or R.A. 10173.
What Personal Data are we collecting?
We will be requesting for the following information:
- • Delivery Address Type
- • Delivery Address
- • Name of Person receiving the package
- • Contact Information of Person receiving the package
What will your data be used for?
To be able to send a package to your address of choice.
How is your data stored and who has access to your data?
Your data will be stored electronically and accessed by our Sales & Marketing and Admin Teams. These will also be printed in the package delivery labels. These will be shared with our third-party delivery partners.
How does the Company protect your data?
Stratpoint Technologies takes the security of your data seriously. It has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused, or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
How long will we keep your personal data?
You will have the option to have your data deleted after delivery of the package or to be kept in our records for any future deliveries. You may update this option at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. We will also be confirming your address details and data retention option for each delivery.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- • To be informed of the collection and processing of data relating to you and to know the purpose of the data processing;
- • Obtain a copy of your data on request;
- • The right to data portability;
- • The right to correct, amend or remove inaccurate data;
- • The right to know how long your data will be maintained;
- • The right to delete or stop processing your data;
- • The right to file a complaint to the National Privacy Commission and the right to be indemnified should your rights be violated.
Should you have any questions or complaints, you may contact Stratpoint Technologies’ Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.