We are looking for driven, passionate, and creative UI/UX Designers to join our team!
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best digital user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
● Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups
● Communicate with product and engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
● Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
● Conduct research / interviews that are relevant to the project
● BS in Computer Science, Industrial Design, or Graphics Design
● Proven 2 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role
● Experienced with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe XD, or equivalent
● Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
● Design experience with web and mobile design
● Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
● Strong understanding of wireframe tools
● Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit.
● Agile methodology experience
● Good time management skills
● Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
● Strong design thinking skills
● Exceptional attention to detail